14-year-old girl shot in Lawncrest
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that left a 14-year-old girl seriously injured.
The shooting happened just after 9:30 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Rosalie Street in the city's Lawncrest section.
Police say the teen girl was struck in the leg and in the chest.
She was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital listed in stable conditon.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 58 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 12 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
58 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos