14-year-old girl shot in Lawncrest
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that left a 14-year-old girl seriously injured.
The shooting happened just after 9:30 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Rosalie Street in the city's Lawncrest section.
Police say the teen girl was struck in the leg and in the chest.
She was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital listed in stable conditon.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 1 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 40 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 26 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 32 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply