14-year-old girl shot in Lawncrest
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that left a 14-year-old girl seriously injured.
The shooting happened just after 9:30 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Rosalie Street in the city's Lawncrest section.
Police say the teen girl was struck in the leg and in the chest.
She was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital listed in stable conditon.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 18 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
39 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
18 min ago