14-year-old girl shot in Lawncrest
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that left a 14-year-old girl seriously injured.
The shooting happened just after 9:30 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Rosalie Street in the city's Lawncrest section.
Police say the teen girl was struck in the leg and in the chest.
She was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital listed in stable conditon.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Hit and Run driver leaves victim on Roxborough street 15 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 45 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
55 min ago