Rachael Ray returns to Phila. for book signing
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Rachael Ray returned to Philadelphia Saturday night to talk about her latest cookbook.
Rachael has come-up with new recipes to make foodies rejoice.
She and her husband teamed-up to write "My year in meals", and the complimentary "My year in cocktails."
Alicia Vitarelli caught up with the Rachael and her mixologist hubbie as they signed copies of their labor of love.
"This is literally our lives in food and drink on paper with lots of notes and stories, and no food styling or professional photographers involved. It's just myself and my husband," said Rachel.
Afterward, the authors answered questions from fans at the Philadelphia Free Library.
racheal ray, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter wounds 1, kills self
- Pregnant woman injured in crash with school bus 14 min ago
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student 8 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 13 min ago
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila. 8 min ago
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 9 min ago