Rachael Ray returns to Phila. for book signing
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Rachael Ray returned to Philadelphia Saturday night to talk about her latest cookbook.
Rachael has come-up with new recipes to make foodies rejoice.
She and her husband teamed-up to write "My year in meals", and the complimentary "My year in cocktails."
Alicia Vitarelli caught up with the Rachael and her mixologist hubbie as they signed copies of their labor of love.
"This is literally our lives in food and drink on paper with lots of notes and stories, and no food styling or professional photographers involved. It's just myself and my husband," said Rachel.
Afterward, the authors answered questions from fans at the Philadelphia Free Library.
racheal ray, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City 53 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware 35 min ago
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
53 min ago
- Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
35 min ago