SUV struck by NJ Transit train in Burlco
CINNAMINSON, NJ - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating why someone left their SUV parked on the New Jersey Transit train tracks in Burlington County.
The vehicle was struck around 12:30 Sunday morning on the Light Rail line near Taylor Lane in Cinnaminson.
There were no passengers onboard the train and no one inside the SUV at the time of the crash.
The impact of the crash caused heavy damage to the vehicle and some minor damage to the Light Rail train.
Police are still searching for the owner of the vehicle.
new jersey, burlington county, accident, new jersey transit, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in New Jersey Turnpike chase
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in 50 min ago
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds 56 min ago
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list