SUV struck by NJ Transit train in Burlco
CINNAMINSON, NJ - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating why someone left their SUV parked on the New Jersey Transit train tracks in Burlington County.
The vehicle was struck around 12:30 Sunday morning on the Light Rail line near Taylor Lane in Cinnaminson.
There were no passengers onboard the train and no one inside the SUV at the time of the crash.
The impact of the crash caused heavy damage to the vehicle and some minor damage to the Light Rail train.
Police are still searching for the owner of the vehicle.
new jersey, burlington county, accident, new jersey transit, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Deadly hit and run suspect van caught on camera 5 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Fairy Godmothers make prom dreams come true
32 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
59 min ago