SUV struck by NJ Transit train in Burlco
CINNAMINSON, NJ - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating why someone left their SUV parked on the New Jersey Transit train tracks in Burlington County.
The vehicle was struck around 12:30 Sunday morning on the Light Rail line near Taylor Lane in Cinnaminson.
There were no passengers onboard the train and no one inside the SUV at the time of the crash.
The impact of the crash caused heavy damage to the vehicle and some minor damage to the Light Rail train.
Police are still searching for the owner of the vehicle.
new jersey, burlington county, accident, new jersey transit, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ