Elderly couple from Ocean City found
OCEAN CITY, NJ - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Silver Alert for an elderly couple in Ocean City has been canceled.
Police say 78-year-old John E. Bligh and 70-year-old Ellen E. Bligh were located in Jackson, NJ.
They were in good physical condition
Authorities are working to reunite them with their families.
No other information was released.
new jersey, ocean city, missing person, local/state
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing 23 min ago
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ