Elderly couple from Ocean City found
OCEAN CITY, NJ - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Silver Alert for an elderly couple in Ocean City has been canceled.
Police say 78-year-old John E. Bligh and 70-year-old Ellen E. Bligh were located in Jackson, NJ.
They were in good physical condition
Authorities are working to reunite them with their families.
No other information was released.
new jersey, ocean city, missing person, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 5 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!