Elderly couple from Ocean City found
OCEAN CITY, NJ - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Silver Alert for an elderly couple in Ocean City has been canceled.
Police say 78-year-old John E. Bligh and 70-year-old Ellen E. Bligh were located in Jackson, NJ.
They were in good physical condition
Authorities are working to reunite them with their families.
No other information was released.
new jersey, ocean city, missing person, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos