2 boys robbed leaving Del. shopping center
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say two 11-year-old boys were robbed at gunpoint at the Canby Park Shopping Center in Wilmington.
Police say it happened Saturday afternoon. The two Wilmington boys were walking down steps from the back of the shopping center when they were confronted by a man with a gun who demanded money.
Police say the boys gave the man an undisclosed amount of money, and the suspect fled the scene.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 23 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
23 min ago