2 boys robbed leaving Del. shopping center
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say two 11-year-old boys were robbed at gunpoint at the Canby Park Shopping Center in Wilmington.
Police say it happened Saturday afternoon. The two Wilmington boys were walking down steps from the back of the shopping center when they were confronted by a man with a gun who demanded money.
Police say the boys gave the man an undisclosed amount of money, and the suspect fled the scene.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 7 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?