2 boys robbed leaving Del. shopping center
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say two 11-year-old boys were robbed at gunpoint at the Canby Park Shopping Center in Wilmington.
Police say it happened Saturday afternoon. The two Wilmington boys were walking down steps from the back of the shopping center when they were confronted by a man with a gun who demanded money.
Police say the boys gave the man an undisclosed amount of money, and the suspect fled the scene.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 1 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more