2 boys robbed leaving Del. shopping center
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - December 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say two 11-year-old boys were robbed at gunpoint at the Canby Park Shopping Center in Wilmington.
Police say it happened Saturday afternoon. The two Wilmington boys were walking down steps from the back of the shopping center when they were confronted by a man with a gun who demanded money.
Police say the boys gave the man an undisclosed amount of money, and the suspect fled the scene.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 12 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 1 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos