Del. man accused of stalking ex-girlfriend
NEWARK, Del. - December 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man from New Castle County, Delaware has been charged for allegedly stalking his ex-girlfriend.
Daniel Lynch, 33, of the 900 block of Pheasant Run in Newark, was arrested on Friday.
Police say they were contacted by Lynch's ex girlfriend on Thursday, who said Lynch had repeatedly called her and sent her emails and text messages, even after being told she didn't want any contact with him.
She had been receiving those unwanted messages over the course of a year, she told police.
Investigators say some of the emails were sexual in nature.
Officers found Lynch at his workplace on Friday where he was arrested.
Lynch was charged with stalking and was released on $2,000 unsecured bail. He was also ordered to have no contact with the victim.
Police say there may be other victims and ask anyone with information to contact the New Castle County Police Department at 395-8172/573-2800 (Attn: Officer A. Knorr).
delaware, new castle county, stalking, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases