Del. man accused of stalking ex-girlfriend
NEWARK, Del. - December 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man from New Castle County, Delaware has been charged for allegedly stalking his ex-girlfriend.
Daniel Lynch, 33, of the 900 block of Pheasant Run in Newark, was arrested on Friday.
Police say they were contacted by Lynch's ex girlfriend on Thursday, who said Lynch had repeatedly called her and sent her emails and text messages, even after being told she didn't want any contact with him.
She had been receiving those unwanted messages over the course of a year, she told police.
Investigators say some of the emails were sexual in nature.
Officers found Lynch at his workplace on Friday where he was arrested.
Lynch was charged with stalking and was released on $2,000 unsecured bail. He was also ordered to have no contact with the victim.
Police say there may be other victims and ask anyone with information to contact the New Castle County Police Department at 395-8172/573-2800 (Attn: Officer A. Knorr).
delaware, new castle county, stalking, local/state
- Photos: Pictures of Wawa car theft suspects 36 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 51 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park 34 min ago
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 31 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly