Police: Young man, boy behind Camden arsons
CAMDEN - December 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Camden police are warning residents about two suspected arsonists.
They believe a young man, approximately 17 to 20 years old, and a boy, 12 to 13 years old, are behind several recent fires.
Four vehicles were set on fire in East Camden on December 7th.
The crimes happened between 2:00 a.m. and 3:30 a.m.
Two days later, in the same area, a porch and trash can were set on fire.
Camden police warn residents not to leave trash bins out, unless it is your scheduled trash day.
Anyone who notices any suspicious activity is asked to call the police.
new jersey, camden, camden county, arson, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 36 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos