Woman stabbed near Camden alleyway
CAMDEN, N.J. - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a woman in Camden, New Jersey late Monday night.
The incident happened on the 800 block of Tulip Street.
Police say an unidentified woman in her 50's was stabbed near an alleyway.
Crews arrived around 11:30 p.m. to find the woman suffering from wounds in her lower body.
She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Police are looking for the person responsible and why she was attacked.
stabbing, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos