Woman stabbed near Camden alleyway
CAMDEN, N.J. - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a woman in Camden, New Jersey late Monday night.
The incident happened on the 800 block of Tulip Street.
Police say an unidentified woman in her 50's was stabbed near an alleyway.
Crews arrived around 11:30 p.m. to find the woman suffering from wounds in her lower body.
She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Police are looking for the person responsible and why she was attacked.
stabbing, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow is turning the ground white again! 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow is turning the ground white again!
4 min ago