Two 7-Eleven stores robbed in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the robbery of two 7-Eleven stores in Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The first robbery happened around 1:30 a.m. on the 7700 block of Ogontz Avenue in West Oak Lane.
About an hour and half later, another 7-Eleven store was robbed on the 7900 block of Frankford in the city's Mayfair section.
In both incidents, the suspects flashed a weapon at the store clerks and then made off with an unknown amount of cash.
Both suspects who fit two different descriptions fled on foot.
Police say the robberies are not connected and they are checking surveillance tapes.
There were no reports of any injuries.
7-eleven, robbery, mayfair, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia