$325K Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania Lottery officials say the jackpot-winning Cash 5 ticket from Monday's drawing was sold in Philadelphia, making someone in the Delaware Valley $325,000 richer.
The ticket was sold at the ACME Market located at 8200 Roosevelt Boulevard in Northeast Philadelphia.
The ticket matched all five balls, 15-17-22-29-36, winning the $325,000 jackpot.
ACME will receive a $500 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
The winner has yet to come forward to claim the prize, and Cash 5 winners have one year to do so.
philadelphia, lottery, local/state
- 1 death reported in East Harlem building explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion 5 min ago
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 27 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
5 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
43 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New...
39 min ago