5 charged for string of Burlington Co. thefts (PHOTOS)
LUMBERTON, N.J. - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Five people have been charged for a series of burglaries and thefts in Burlington County, New Jersey.
The five were arrested on Monday after a two month long investigation, Lumberton Police said. A sixth person was also arrested and charged for hindering apprehension.
Investigators say the suspects stole from vehicles and sheds, and even swiped delivery packages.
Police say they have recovered hundreds of dollars in stolen property. However, officers are still trying to locate the owners of some items stolen from cars.
So, they are asking the residents of Coventry Glen, Lumberton and Creek Rd. in Hainesport to contact them if they are missing items from their vehicle on or about December 3, 2012.
Anyone with additional information regarding this incident is requested to contact the Lumberton Twp. Special Investigations Unit at 609.267.1111 ext. 121 or 609.267.8300.
Those arrested are:
Mark S. Brown Jr., 18, of Lumberton, N.J. is charged with one count of burglary and theft from a motor vehicle, one count of burglary from a structure and two counts of theft of delivery packages. He was ordered to be held on $32,000 full cash bail.
Jondavey Vega, 19, of Lumberton, N.J., is charged with three counts of theft from a motor vehicle, one count of burglary from a structure and two counts of theft of delivery packages. He was ordered to be held on $31,600 full cash bail.
Kimani Williams, 20, of Eastampton, N.J., is charged with two counts of burglary and theft from a motor vehicle and one count of receiving stolen property. He was held on $21,500 full cash bail.
Qualyn L. Maiden, 18, of Lumberton, N.J., is charged with one count of receiving stolen property and one count of burglary from a structure. He was ordered to be held on 10% of $15,000 bail.
Maurice Rosser, 18, of Lumberton, N.J. is charged with two counts of burglary and theft from a motor vehicle. He was released on his own recognizance.
Temara Williams, 38, of Eastampton, N.J. is charged with hindering apprehension. She was released on her own recognizance.
new jersey, burlington county, burglary, theft, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 42 min ago
- Milder Monday 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 42 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 24 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 42 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up 40 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
42 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
42 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
42 min ago
- Milder Monday
29 min ago