5 charged for string of Burlington Co. thefts (PHOTOS)
LUMBERTON, N.J. - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Five people have been charged for a series of burglaries and thefts in Burlington County, New Jersey.
The five were arrested on Monday after a two month long investigation, Lumberton Police said. A sixth person was also arrested and charged for hindering apprehension.
Investigators say the suspects stole from vehicles and sheds, and even swiped delivery packages.
Police say they have recovered hundreds of dollars in stolen property. However, officers are still trying to locate the owners of some items stolen from cars.
So, they are asking the residents of Coventry Glen, Lumberton and Creek Rd. in Hainesport to contact them if they are missing items from their vehicle on or about December 3, 2012.
Anyone with additional information regarding this incident is requested to contact the Lumberton Twp. Special Investigations Unit at 609.267.1111 ext. 121 or 609.267.8300.
Those arrested are:
Mark S. Brown Jr., 18, of Lumberton, N.J. is charged with one count of burglary and theft from a motor vehicle, one count of burglary from a structure and two counts of theft of delivery packages. He was ordered to be held on $32,000 full cash bail.
Jondavey Vega, 19, of Lumberton, N.J., is charged with three counts of theft from a motor vehicle, one count of burglary from a structure and two counts of theft of delivery packages. He was ordered to be held on $31,600 full cash bail.
Kimani Williams, 20, of Eastampton, N.J., is charged with two counts of burglary and theft from a motor vehicle and one count of receiving stolen property. He was held on $21,500 full cash bail.
Qualyn L. Maiden, 18, of Lumberton, N.J., is charged with one count of receiving stolen property and one count of burglary from a structure. He was ordered to be held on 10% of $15,000 bail.
Maurice Rosser, 18, of Lumberton, N.J. is charged with two counts of burglary and theft from a motor vehicle. He was released on his own recognizance.
Temara Williams, 38, of Eastampton, N.J. is charged with hindering apprehension. She was released on her own recognizance.
new jersey, burlington county, burglary, theft, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 18 min ago
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos