Woman, 50, struck and killed in SW Phila.
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman is dead after she was hit by a car on Tuesday morning in Southwest Philadelphia.
Police say the 50-year-old was hit in the 7400 block of Lindbergh Boulevard around 7:00 a.m.
She was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Her name has not been released by police.
Police say the driver of the striking vehicle remained at the scene.
An investigation into the circumstances of this crash continues.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees