Man shot and wounded in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being shot in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened at 65th and Upland Streets after 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police arrived to find a 22-year-old man shot in the buttocks.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have not yet determined the motive for the shooting.
So far, no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 7 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
42 min ago