Man shot and wounded in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being shot in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened at 65th and Upland Streets after 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police arrived to find a 22-year-old man shot in the buttocks.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have not yet determined the motive for the shooting.
So far, no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard 7 min ago
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify 46 min ago
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint 21 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old? 36 min ago