Man shot and wounded in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being shot in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened at 65th and Upland Streets after 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police arrived to find a 22-year-old man shot in the buttocks.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have not yet determined the motive for the shooting.
So far, no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 28 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 3 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 6 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea 37 min ago
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled 42 min ago
- High wings bring damage to Abington Twp. 45 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
28 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
3 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
6 min ago