Man shot and wounded in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being shot in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened at 65th and Upland Streets after 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police arrived to find a 22-year-old man shot in the buttocks.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have not yet determined the motive for the shooting.
So far, no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police