Man shot and wounded in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being shot in Southwest Philadelphia.
It happened at 65th and Upland Streets after 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police arrived to find a 22-year-old man shot in the buttocks.
The man was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have not yet determined the motive for the shooting.
So far, no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, southwest philadelphia, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ