Missing 11-year-old Wilmington girl found safe
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- An 11-year-old girl who was reported missing in Wilmington, Delaware has been found safe.
Police issued an alert for the girl on Wednesday morning after her mother said she didn't come home on Tuesday.
However, police say the girl showed up at school on Wednesday morning.
wilmington, delaware, missing children, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 12 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 2 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
12 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
2 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos