Missing 11-year-old Wilmington girl found safe
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- An 11-year-old girl who was reported missing in Wilmington, Delaware has been found safe.
Police issued an alert for the girl on Wednesday morning after her mother said she didn't come home on Tuesday.
However, police say the girl showed up at school on Wednesday morning.
wilmington, delaware, missing children, local/state
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 29 min ago
- Splendid spring finale 45 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd 2 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate 37 min ago
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 6 min ago
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd
2 min ago