Person struck, killed by train in Bucks Co.
BRISTOL, Pa. - December 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is dead after being hit by a train on Wednesday morning in Bucks County.
The accident happened at 8:31 a.m. in Bristol Borough near SEPTA's Bristol Station.
There was no immediate word on why the person was on the tracks.
Service was delayed on the Trenton Regional Rail Line after the accident, but service is now back to normal.
pennsylvania, bucks county, train accident, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 3 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 40 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
3 min ago