Dozens of Paulsboro residents sue Conrail, CSX
PAULSBORO, N.J. - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials say 54 Paulsboro, N.J. residents have filed a lawsuit against Conrail and CSX for damages from last month's train derailment.
The residents are seeking medical screening for early detection of serious and life-threatening medical conditions.
The demands come from concerns over the leak of vinyl chloride from a ruptured tanker car.
Residents also want compensation for being forced out of their homes and for significant disruption of their daily lives in the community.
train accident, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 21 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 12 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 8 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 10 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 51 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 49 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 41 min ago
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos