Dozens of Paulsboro residents sue Conrail, CSX
PAULSBORO, N.J. - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials say 54 Paulsboro, N.J. residents have filed a lawsuit against Conrail and CSX for damages from last month's train derailment.
The residents are seeking medical screening for early detection of serious and life-threatening medical conditions.
The demands come from concerns over the leak of vinyl chloride from a ruptured tanker car.
Residents also want compensation for being forced out of their homes and for significant disruption of their daily lives in the community.
train accident, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 49 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 33 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 53 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 53 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 53 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
49 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
53 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
53 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
39 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos