Truck pulled from Bucks Co. canal, driver sought
BRISTOL BOROUGH, Pa. - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a driver who lost control and landed in a Bristol Borough, Bucks County canal Thursday morning.
The incident happened at the intersection of Jefferson Avenue and Prospect Street.
Rescue and tow crews arrived to the scene and discovered the vehicle in the water.
Police say a Ford-10 pick-up truck was towed from the canal but the driver was missing.
They believe the driver lost control and ended up in the water.Stay with 6abc.com as more information becomes available.
accident, bucks county, water rescue, pennsylvania, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 5 min ago
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 39 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos