Truck pulled from Bucks Co. canal, driver sought
BRISTOL BOROUGH, Pa. - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a driver who lost control and landed in a Bristol Borough, Bucks County canal Thursday morning.
The incident happened at the intersection of Jefferson Avenue and Prospect Street.
Rescue and tow crews arrived to the scene and discovered the vehicle in the water.
Police say a Ford-10 pick-up truck was towed from the canal but the driver was missing.
They believe the driver lost control and ended up in the water.Stay with 6abc.com as more information becomes available.
accident, bucks county, water rescue, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ