Truck pulled from Bucks Co. canal, driver sought
BRISTOL BOROUGH, Pa. - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a driver who lost control and landed in a Bristol Borough, Bucks County canal Thursday morning.
The incident happened at the intersection of Jefferson Avenue and Prospect Street.
Rescue and tow crews arrived to the scene and discovered the vehicle in the water.
Police say a Ford-10 pick-up truck was towed from the canal but the driver was missing.
They believe the driver lost control and ended up in the water.Stay with 6abc.com as more information becomes available.
accident, bucks county, water rescue, pennsylvania, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands