JetBlue announces its arrival in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- JetBlue announced Thursday it will arrive in Philadelphia this spring.
Starting on May 23, 2013, the airline is flying five daily nonstop flights from Philadelphia International to Boston Logan International Airport.
The airline said it will celebrate its arrival to Philadelphia by launching a special introductory of fares as low as $17.76 for travel May 23, 2013 through June 19, 2013.
You can obtain the discount fares by visiting the JetBlue website.
JetBlue, which is based out of New York City, is the fourth airline to introduce service from Philadelphia International Airport this year.
jet blue, philadelphia international airport, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 43 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 49 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 27 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
49 min ago