JetBlue announces its arrival in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- JetBlue announced Thursday it will arrive in Philadelphia this spring.
Starting on May 23, 2013, the airline is flying five daily nonstop flights from Philadelphia International to Boston Logan International Airport.
The airline said it will celebrate its arrival to Philadelphia by launching a special introductory of fares as low as $17.76 for travel May 23, 2013 through June 19, 2013.
You can obtain the discount fares by visiting the JetBlue website.
JetBlue, which is based out of New York City, is the fourth airline to introduce service from Philadelphia International Airport this year.
jet blue, philadelphia international airport, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco 2nd grade teacher charged with assault 17 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 53 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 4 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 1 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 50 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 49 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 40 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
1 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
53 min ago