Fire crews battle 2-alarm fire in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a two-alarm blaze in Wilmington Thursday night.
Fire broke out just around 8:30 p.m. at 5th and Jefferson Streets.
Crews arrived to find heavy fire was coming from a three story building. The fire quickly spread to two alarms.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police