Fire crews battle 2-alarm fire in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a two-alarm blaze in Wilmington Thursday night.
Fire broke out just around 8:30 p.m. at 5th and Jefferson Streets.
Crews arrived to find heavy fire was coming from a three story building. The fire quickly spread to two alarms.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos