Man shot, killed by Phila. police in W. Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - December 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- The investigation continues into why a man was shot and killed by Philadelphia police in West Kensington.
It happened around 7:00 Friday night on the 3200 block of North Mascher Street.
Authorities are only reporting that the man was killed.
No one was injured during the incident.
Police have not released any further information.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, police, local/state
- Fmr. Chester Co. teacher faces child porn charges 4 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 4 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 20 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 9 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
20 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos