Man shot, killed by Phila. police in W. Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - December 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- The investigation continues into why a man was shot and killed by Philadelphia police in West Kensington.
It happened around 7:00 Friday night on the 3200 block of North Mascher Street.
Authorities are only reporting that the man was killed.
No one was injured during the incident.
Police have not released any further information.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, police, local/state
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing 58 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 1 min ago
- Woman's body found in Berks County 52 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 28 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser