Man, 19, shot in New Castle, Delaware
NEW CASTLE, Del. - December 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in New Castle, Delaware that wounded a teenager.
It happened Sunday at 8:00 p.m. in the unit block of Baylis Street in the Maple Hill Townhouses development.
First responders arrived to find a 19-year-old man shot in the upper body.
Medics rushed him to Christiana Hospital where he was treated for his injury and released.
Police say the suspect is described as a tall black man.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call the New Castle County Police Department at 302-395-8110 or visit its website at www.nccpd.com.
Tips can also be provided via at 847411 (TIP411). Begin your message with NCCPD and then type your message. Tipsters may call Crime Stoppers as well at (800) TIP-3333.
delaware, shooting, new castle county, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino 5 min ago
- Snow plot overturns on I-95 in Delaware 12 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade