Fire damages several houses in Ocean County
LITTLE EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to a multi-alarm fire where several houses were burning in Little Egg Harbor Twp., Ocean County Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 5:00 a.m. on the unit block of East Pimlico Road.
Officials say crews arrived to the quick moving fire where one house was completely damaged by the flames.
Neighboring houses suffered heat damage.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries or word on what sparked the blaze.
Stay with 6abc.com as more information becomes available.
fire, little egg harbor, ocean county, new jersey, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 16 min ago
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos