Del. woman dies after being hit by truck
KIRKWOOD, Del. (AP) - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- State police say an elderly pedestrian who was hit by a pickup truck backing out of a parking lot has died.
Seventy-nine-year-old Caroline Morris was struck on Nov. 17 as she was crossing Howell School Road in Kirkwood. State police say she died on Dec. 4.
The driver of the truck that hit her, 53-year-old James Zerillo, has already been cited for inattentive driving. Police say the investigation continues.
pedestrian struck, delaware, local/state
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks 57 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 31 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 15 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom...
57 min ago