Del. woman dies after being hit by truck
KIRKWOOD, Del. (AP) - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- State police say an elderly pedestrian who was hit by a pickup truck backing out of a parking lot has died.
Seventy-nine-year-old Caroline Morris was struck on Nov. 17 as she was crossing Howell School Road in Kirkwood. State police say she died on Dec. 4.
The driver of the truck that hit her, 53-year-old James Zerillo, has already been cited for inattentive driving. Police say the investigation continues.
pedestrian struck, delaware, local/state
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 1 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
1 min ago