Burger King bandit runs away empty handed
PHILADELPHIA - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who tried to rob a fast food restaurant full of customers.
The suspect targeted the Burger King on East Olney Avenue in the Olney section of Philadelphia.
He claimed to be carrying a gun and demanded money.
The employees refused, and authorities say he gave up and ran away.
Anyone with information about the robber is asked to contact police.
burger king, robbery, olney, philadelphia, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 47 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 3 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 54 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 1 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 5 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 9 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
3 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos