5 teens to be charged in Radnor sex video scandal
RADNOR, Pa. - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Action News has learned that five teenagers will be charged in connection with a sex video at Radnor High School last month.
Two students, one a 16-year-old girl, allegedly used a cell phone to record themselves in a sexual act.
Three others reportedly obtained that video and disseminated it online.
A source says the teens will be charged in juvenile court.
The Delaware County District attorney would not comment. A spokesperson says no further information on the case will be released.
pennsylvania, sex, delaware county, sexting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 20 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ 24 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Rare fish found off Delaware River
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
17 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
20 min ago
- Pranksters fake kidnapping of little boy
15 min ago