NJ woman sentenced for making, streaming kid porn
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A central New Jersey woman who sexually assaulted a 5-year-old girl she was babysitting and put a video of the abuse on the Internet has been sentenced to 30 years in federal prison.
33-year-old Manalapan resident Jennifer Mahoney will be under lifetime supervision once she's freed from prison. She pleaded guilty in May to sexual exploitation of a child and was sentenced Tuesday.
Mahoney admitted sexually assaulting the girl and streaming the assault live over a video chat service. She also admitted abusing the girl on another occasion, recording the abuse on a camera phone and emailing the video to at least one other person.
She said she viewed other videos of child sexual abuse streamed to her using a video chat service.
new jersey, pornography, trenton, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs