NJ woman sentenced for making, streaming kid porn
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A central New Jersey woman who sexually assaulted a 5-year-old girl she was babysitting and put a video of the abuse on the Internet has been sentenced to 30 years in federal prison.
33-year-old Manalapan resident Jennifer Mahoney will be under lifetime supervision once she's freed from prison. She pleaded guilty in May to sexual exploitation of a child and was sentenced Tuesday.
Mahoney admitted sexually assaulting the girl and streaming the assault live over a video chat service. She also admitted abusing the girl on another occasion, recording the abuse on a camera phone and emailing the video to at least one other person.
She said she viewed other videos of child sexual abuse streamed to her using a video chat service.
new jersey, pornography, trenton, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 46 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses 54 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 45 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 42 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career 35 min ago
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
46 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
45 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay...
42 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
35 min ago