8 arrested on child porn charges in Reading (PHOTOS)
READING, Pa. - December 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Berks County authorities have arrested 8 men and are searching for two more in a county-wide child porn sweep.
Reading County District Attorney John Adams says a 4-month investigation found evidence of the individuals either possessing or distributing child porn.
He says all 10 are being charged separately.
Investigators were able to identify four of the victims after sifting through thousands of images. They say the victims ranged in ages from one to five years old. Two of the victims reside in Berks County and two reside in Chester County.
If convicted, each suspect could face up to 7 years in prison, pay hefty fines, and will have to register as a sex offender.
Police released the names of the 10 suspects:
child porn, reading, berks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 1 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death 7 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 25 min ago
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's