Teen shot multiple times in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teenager is in critical condition after a shooting in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. on the 2200 block of East Monmouth Street.
Police say an 18-year-old male was shot once in the face and twice in the shoulder.
The victim was driven to Episcopal Hospital.
He was then transferred to Temple University Hospital in very critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 16 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 13 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 59 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 33 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos