Teen shot multiple times in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A teenager is in critical condition after a shooting in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. on the 2200 block of East Monmouth Street.
Police say an 18-year-old male was shot once in the face and twice in the shoulder.
The victim was driven to Episcopal Hospital.
He was then transferred to Temple University Hospital in very critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 17 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 6 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
17 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
6 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
16 min ago