2 men robbed, 1 shot and killed in Philly
PORT RICHMOND - December 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say two robbers held up two men and shot and killed one of them in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident happened just before 1:00 a.m. on the 2000 block of Castor Avenue.
According to Officials, the two victims, both 24-years-old, were told by the suspects to "give it up" but they only handed over a pack of cigarettes.
The suspects became angry and then opened fire causing the two men to run into a house where one of them lived.
The gunman kept firing, spraying the front of the house with bullets.
One of the victims was shot in the chest and pronounced dead at the hospital. The other victim was shot in the leg and is listed in stable condition.
Police have made no arrests but are reviewing the eight private surveillance cameras that were in the area for descriptions.
shooting, homicide, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 36 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 52 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
36 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
52 min ago