Waitress shot in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the person responsible for shooting a waitress on her way home from work in South Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The shooting happened just after midnight on the 700 block of South 13th Street.
Police say a 24-year-old woman was shot while walking home from work. The victim told them, she heard gun shots and realized she had been shot in the back.
She was taken to the hospital and is listed in stable condition.
Police believe she was an innocent victim and they are gathering information from a surveillance camera on the corner of the shooting.
shooting, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 12 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 46 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- NASA: Space station may have bad valve 29 min ago
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
12 min ago