Man rescued from Juniata Park fire
JUNIATA PARK - December 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters rescued a man from a house fire in the Juniata Park section of Philadelphia.
The fire broke out around 1:20 p.m. in a two-story dwelling on the 400 block of I Street.
The fire was placed under control close to 20 minutes later.
A man in his 60s was rescued and taken to Temple University Hospital.
There is no word yet on a cause.
philadelphia, juniata park, fire, local/state
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 9 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
44 min ago