Man rescued from Juniata Park fire
JUNIATA PARK - December 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Firefighters rescued a man from a house fire in the Juniata Park section of Philadelphia.
The fire broke out around 1:20 p.m. in a two-story dwelling on the 400 block of I Street.
The fire was placed under control close to 20 minutes later.
A man in his 60s was rescued and taken to Temple University Hospital.
There is no word yet on a cause.
philadelphia, juniata park, fire, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Mostly cloudy, humid today 56 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 52 min ago
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson 5 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft 14 min ago
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa. 12 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
56 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
52 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos