Conestoga H.S. teacher found passed out drunk at school
BERWYN, Pa. - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Chester County teacher is in legal hot water after she was allegedly found passed out drunk at school.
It happened at Conestoga High School in Berwyn on December 10th.
An ambulance was called for 43-year-old Carol Wittschieben of Wayne. She was found to have a blood alcohol level of 0.32.
Wittschieben is charged with endangering the welfare of children and public drunkenness.
She has been placed on leave.
chester county, pennsylvania, school, alcohol, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 35 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 8 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 28 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom