Conestoga H.S. teacher found passed out drunk at school
BERWYN, Pa. - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Chester County teacher is in legal hot water after she was allegedly found passed out drunk at school.
It happened at Conestoga High School in Berwyn on December 10th.
An ambulance was called for 43-year-old Carol Wittschieben of Wayne. She was found to have a blood alcohol level of 0.32.
Wittschieben is charged with endangering the welfare of children and public drunkenness.
She has been placed on leave.
chester county, pennsylvania, school, alcohol, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 31 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 55 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ