Conestoga H.S. teacher found passed out drunk at school
BERWYN, Pa. - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Chester County teacher is in legal hot water after she was allegedly found passed out drunk at school.
It happened at Conestoga High School in Berwyn on December 10th.
An ambulance was called for 43-year-old Carol Wittschieben of Wayne. She was found to have a blood alcohol level of 0.32.
Wittschieben is charged with endangering the welfare of children and public drunkenness.
She has been placed on leave.
chester county, pennsylvania, school, alcohol, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot in Wilmington 31 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 19 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition