Conestoga H.S. teacher found passed out drunk at school
BERWYN, Pa. - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Chester County teacher is in legal hot water after she was allegedly found passed out drunk at school.
It happened at Conestoga High School in Berwyn on December 10th.
An ambulance was called for 43-year-old Carol Wittschieben of Wayne. She was found to have a blood alcohol level of 0.32.
Wittschieben is charged with endangering the welfare of children and public drunkenness.
She has been placed on leave.
chester county, pennsylvania, school, alcohol, local/state
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death 20 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank 12 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain 49 min ago
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie 59 min ago
- Down At The Shore