Police: Pa. man kills ex as son sleeps in crib
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a central Pennsylvania man shot and killed his estranged girlfriend while their 4-month-old son slept in a crib nearby.
Harrisburg police say a man who was in 21-year-old Adreanne Evans' apartment on Thursday was also shot by her ex, 36-year-old Lagenza Junious.
Evans was found in her bedroom dead of a shotgun wound to the head about 6 a.m. Her companion was also shot in the head and remains hospitalized.
Junious surrendered to police a short time later. Authorities say he and Evans lived in the same building and were recently in a relationship.
The Patriot-News of Harrisburg reports a Junious allegedly told Evans, "If I can't have you, nobody will," before he opened fire.
Junious didn't answer questions after his arraignment. He faces murder and other charges.
homicide, children, pennsylvania, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run