Police: Pa. man kills ex as son sleeps in crib
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a central Pennsylvania man shot and killed his estranged girlfriend while their 4-month-old son slept in a crib nearby.
Harrisburg police say a man who was in 21-year-old Adreanne Evans' apartment on Thursday was also shot by her ex, 36-year-old Lagenza Junious.
Evans was found in her bedroom dead of a shotgun wound to the head about 6 a.m. Her companion was also shot in the head and remains hospitalized.
Junious surrendered to police a short time later. Authorities say he and Evans lived in the same building and were recently in a relationship.
The Patriot-News of Harrisburg reports a Junious allegedly told Evans, "If I can't have you, nobody will," before he opened fire.
Junious didn't answer questions after his arraignment. He faces murder and other charges.
homicide, children, pennsylvania, local/state
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos