Bucks Co. man wins $33.1M Powerball jackpot
MIDDLETOWN, Pa. (AP) - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bucks County man has won a $33.1 million Powerball jackpot.
Roger Custer of Levittown, Bucks County, claimed his prize at Pennsylvania Lottery headquarters outside Harrisburg on Friday. He held the sole winning ticket from the Dec. 5 nationwide drawing.
The retiree says he'll use his newfound riches to take care of his family and do "a lot more hunting and fishing."
The lottery says Custer bought the ticket from a store in Fairless Hills. The retailer earns a $100,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
Custer is the 16th Pennsylvania Lottery Powerball jackpot winner since the state joined Powerball a decade ago.
pennsylvania, bucks county, powerball, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos