Man shot in the head in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Germantown Friday night that left a man shot in the head.
It happened just before 4:00 p.m. in the 100 block of East Mayland Street.
Police say a 25-year-old man was shot once in the back of the head.
He was taken to Einstein Medical Center in guarded condition.
The suspect is described as a tall black male, thin build, with a dark complexion, wearing a gray flannel shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 37 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 38 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 2 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos