Man shot in the head in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - December 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Germantown Friday night that left a man shot in the head.
It happened just before 4:00 p.m. in the 100 block of East Mayland Street.
Police say a 25-year-old man was shot once in the back of the head.
He was taken to Einstein Medical Center in guarded condition.
The suspect is described as a tall black male, thin build, with a dark complexion, wearing a gray flannel shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half