Family of 4 displaced in Camden Co. blaze
COLLINGSWOOD, NJ - December 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A mother, father and their two children were left displaced after a fire at a Camden County apartment building.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday morning at the Heights of Collingswood on the 500 block of Newton Lake Drive.
Arriving fire crews found smoke and fire coming from a second floor unit in the complex.
A family of four was displaced but no injuries were reported.
The fire was brought under control within 30 minutes. A cause is remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden county, fire, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos