Family of 4 displaced in Camden Co. blaze
COLLINGSWOOD, NJ - December 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A mother, father and their two children were left displaced after a fire at a Camden County apartment building.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday morning at the Heights of Collingswood on the 500 block of Newton Lake Drive.
Arriving fire crews found smoke and fire coming from a second floor unit in the complex.
A family of four was displaced but no injuries were reported.
The fire was brought under control within 30 minutes. A cause is remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden county, fire, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run