Two-alarm fire in Mercer County
HAMILTON TWP, NJ - December 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two alarm fire broke out inside a Mercer County apartment complex.
It happened around 11:00 Friday evening at the Wingate Apartments on the 100 block of Wert Avenue.
The fire was started in the attic of one unit and spread to the roof of others.
The flames were contained to the attic of four units.
Two units were vacant and the other two each had one occupant.
No injuries were reported but two occupants were displaced.
The fire was placed under control around 11:20 pm.
Still no word what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, mercer county, fire, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 32 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 11 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 11 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases