Two-alarm fire in Mercer County
HAMILTON TWP, NJ - December 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two alarm fire broke out inside a Mercer County apartment complex.
It happened around 11:00 Friday evening at the Wingate Apartments on the 100 block of Wert Avenue.
The fire was started in the attic of one unit and spread to the roof of others.
The flames were contained to the attic of four units.
Two units were vacant and the other two each had one occupant.
No injuries were reported but two occupants were displaced.
The fire was placed under control around 11:20 pm.
Still no word what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, mercer county, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 52 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 39 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 41 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County 28 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 43 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
54 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
39 min ago
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
52 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos