Crews battle 2-alarm house fire in Burlington Co.
HAINESPORT, N.J. - December 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Burlington County battled a 2-alarm house fire Saturday.
Crews were called out to the 700 block of Mount Laurel Road in Hainesport, New Jersey just before 11:30 a.m.
The fire quickly spread to 2-alarms.
The fire was brought under control around 1:00 p.m.
There were no reports of injuries.
The fire remains under investigation.
fire, burlington county, new jersey, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 18 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years 36 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 6 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 5 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire