2-alarm fire damages Hammonton, NJ home
HAMMONTON, N.J. - December 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Atlantic County officials are investigating a two alarm blaze that damaged a house in Hammonton.
Fire broke out around 7:30 p.m. at 333 Fairview Avenue in Hammonton Saturday night.
Fire crews arrived to find heavy fire coming from the first floor of a two story house.
The fire was brought under control within the hour.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, atlantic county, new jersey, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)