2-alarm fire damages Hammonton, NJ home
HAMMONTON, N.J. - December 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Atlantic County officials are investigating a two alarm blaze that damaged a house in Hammonton.
Fire broke out around 7:30 p.m. at 333 Fairview Avenue in Hammonton Saturday night.
Fire crews arrived to find heavy fire coming from the first floor of a two story house.
The fire was brought under control within the hour.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, atlantic county, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 51 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 11 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 30 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
52 min ago