2-alarm fire damages Hammonton, NJ home
HAMMONTON, N.J. - December 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Atlantic County officials are investigating a two alarm blaze that damaged a house in Hammonton.
Fire broke out around 7:30 p.m. at 333 Fairview Avenue in Hammonton Saturday night.
Fire crews arrived to find heavy fire coming from the first floor of a two story house.
The fire was brought under control within the hour.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, atlantic county, new jersey, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police