Kerosene in Pa., NJ recalled for fire risk
December 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kerosene sold at eight Pennsylvania and New Jersey gas stations is being recalled, because officials say it can ignite too quickly and cause a fire.
Philadelphia Energy Solutions says the kerosene was sold between Dec.10 and Dec. 18.
The recall affects the following gas stations:
Anyone who purchased kerosene from any of the above locations at any time between Dec. 10-Dec. 18 is urged to contact PES at 1-800-261-3707.
pennsylvania, new jersey, recall, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)