Kerosene in Pa., NJ recalled for fire risk
December 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kerosene sold at eight Pennsylvania and New Jersey gas stations is being recalled, because officials say it can ignite too quickly and cause a fire.
Philadelphia Energy Solutions says the kerosene was sold between Dec.10 and Dec. 18.
The recall affects the following gas stations:
Anyone who purchased kerosene from any of the above locations at any time between Dec. 10-Dec. 18 is urged to contact PES at 1-800-261-3707.
pennsylvania, new jersey, recall, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 35 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 15 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally